Friday, December 5, 2014

Need a Notary for School Forms? See Mrs. Mong in Guidance

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/Max_Volkhart_Beim_Notar.jpg/220px-Max_Volkhart_Beim_Notar.jpg
From Mrs. Mong in Guidance-

Just a quick note to let you know that I am  notarizing documents for Parent/Guardian of students for sports, testing, health, etc. at the high school. 

If a parent ask what they need please tell them that they must bring their ID (in the form of a license, birth certificate, passport) even if I know them and the must sign the document in front of me before I will sign off & place the seal.  
I am available 7- 11:30 & 12:30 - 3 PM daily.   This information should be helpful for all Parents/Guardians to know before showing up and expecting a notarized document without proper documentation.  

I am glad to be of help to our EGHS community.

Kind regards,
Sherry Mong

No comments:

Post a Comment